Evaluation and Strategic Planning
Objective: To provide development and recommended implementation of a 12-month integrated direct sales plan, working with all aspects of the winery to insure proper representation in the media and market.
- Gather and evaluate data and results on past and current marketing efforts
- Interview individuals within the winery regarding organizational objectives, scheduled activities
Evaluate and Recommend
- Objectively assess current direct sales and marketing efforts and provide a detailed comprehensive 12 month plan for expansion of direct sales program, including specific communication strategies, software and systems recommendations, wine club and release program evaluation and development, suggested timelines, budgetary needs, staff allocation of time and expected results
- Assist in coordination of design for a more interactive, user friendly website and other online marketing tools. Options range from evaluation and suggested revisions to creation and ongoing site management using industry best practices and proven techniques
- Initiation, implementation and staff training on social marketing mechanisms including but not limited to website coordination with Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
- Quarterly review of effectiveness of online marketing programs (integration analytics, database and sales growth and response in all implemented programs)
Contact us for a free initial consultation - email@example.com or 707-738-1301.